Monday, December 21, 2009

Calling During Christmas Week

The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree in New Y...Image via Wikipedia

It's a personal choice whether or not you want to call Christmas week. It depends upon how much fire you have in your belly and how bad you want new deals.

Here's what I know from direct experience: you have easy access to high level executives Christmas week. The employees are taking time off or are at the office parties.

The CEO thinks "hmm, this is a great time to get things done. Maybe I should re-evaluate that system or do some research. If you call, you'll get them. If you have something interesting to promote, you'll get their attention."

I've signed some pretty lucrative deals on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve just because I was working.

I choose not to work those days anymore. I did for a long, long time though.

I'm going to choose to not work the rest of this week. Yes, it's a personal choice. You'll see a new post next week. If you're taking off, enjoy the Holiday.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



No comments:

Post a Comment